Charcoal & Ash Merino and Cashmere Throw
Beautiful pieces that combine luxury, style and versatility
- Beautifully soft and luxurious
- Classic pieces & exceptional quality
- Express shipping on all orders
Cozy up in a unique blend of fine Cashmere and Australian merino wool. Our double-faced woven throw has a plush hand-feel and is offered in an array of timeless color combinations. This is a perfect way to bring colors together in your home.
Size - 50" X 70"
See all of our FAQ's here
SHIPPING & RETURNS
How much is shipping?
We charge a flat rate of $9.95 across Australia and $15 to New Zealand , unless otherwise stated. Esperance & Co offer free express shipping on orders over $300 in Australia and New Zealand.
We charge a flat rate of £10 to ship to the UK. We use DHL International.
Can I return my order?
Esperance & Co offer an exchange only and store credit policy on change of mind returns.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE RETURNED, EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED.
Faulty Product Returns
If an item is faulty, we will provide an exchange or refund provided the item is returned within 30 days with proof of purchase.
View our full returns policy here
Is your cashmere responsibly sourced & good quality?Esperance & Co cashmere is gentle on your skin and the environment.
Our supplier, Alashan Cashmere, takes a great deal of care in ensuring cashmere is responsibly sourced. Their knitting partner has earned The Good Cashmere Standard, an independent standard that aims to improve the lives of farmers, cashmere goats and the environment. Alashan Cashmere and their knitting partner have achieved Bluesign Certification and their factories are WRAP (Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production) certified.
You can feel good about the cashmere you’re wearing, and it will feel good on you.
What is the sizing of your toppers?
Our cashmere toppers comfortably fit AU sizes of 4 to 20.
See all of our FAQ's here
How to care for your Cashmere Garment
- Hand washing or dry cleaning is recommended.
- When hand washing use lukewarm water and a mild soap or shampoo, like the Bondi Wash Cashmere & Wool Wash. Gently work the suds into the fabric and rinse thoroughly.
- When drying your garment gently squeeze excess water out or lightly roll in a clean towel.
- Lay your garment flat in its natural shape to dry completely before storing.
Storing your Cashmere Garment
- It is recommended to clean your cashmere garment prior to storing as Moths are attracted to natural fibres, especially when soiled.
- It is best to fold your garment and store on a shelf or in a drawer.