How to care for your Cashmere Garment:
- Hand washing or dry cleaning is recommended.
- When hand washing use lukewarm water and a mild soap or shampoo. Gently work the suds into the fabric and rinse thoroughly.
- When drying your garment gently squeeze excess water out or lightly roll in a clean towel.
- Lay your garment flat in its natural shape to dry completely before storing.
Storing your Cashmere Garment:
- It is recommended to clean your cashmere garment prior to storing as Moths are attracted to natural fibers, especially when soiled.
- It is best to fold your garment and store on a shelf or in a drawer.
Pilling is a natural process of cashmere and is not a fault in the garment. Pilling occurs where there is friction and can be easily maintained with a small comb or sweater stone.