This recipe is so easy to make, but will wow your Valentine or Galentines on the special day. This meal is perfectly paired with a glass of blush rose, and we love the sprinkles of pink throughout the whole meal!
2 salmon fillets
1/2 bunch fresh mint
1/2 bunch fresh coriander
Lemon juice (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Lay your salmon on a lined baking tray, sprinkle over some sumac, sea salt and drizzle with olive oil. Squeeze over some fresh lemon juice, however much you like
3. Finely chop the avocado, pomegranate, fresh mint, fresh coriander and cucumber and place in a bowl
4. Once the oven is hot, bake the salmon for 8-10 minutes.
5. Season your salad with lemon juice, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch sea salt, and toss.
6. Once the salmon is done, leave for a minute or two before serving with the salad.
7. Don't forget to pour yourself a lovely glass of rose with dinner!
We hope you and your loved one enjoy this recipe. Delicious, easy and fresh!