Liberty Print Lavender Sachet
Beautifully made in Australia , using LIBERTY OF LONDON Tana Lawn, these Lavender Sachets are filled with organic local lavender.
Perfect to pop in your drawer or hang in your wardrobe. A perfect natural insect repellent.
Please use the following as a guide to help you decide which size to buy.
|Bust||75 - 80 cm||81 - 86 cm||87 - 96 cm||97 - 106 cm||107 - 116 cm|
|Waist||60 - 64 cm||65 - 69 cm||70 - 79 cm||80 - 89 cm||90 - 101 cm|
|Hip||85 - 89 cm||90 - 94 cm||95 - 104 cm||105 - 114 cm||115 - 126 cm|
How to care for your Cashmere Garment
- Hand washing or dry cleaning is recommended.
- When hand washing use lukewarm water and a mild soap or shampoo. Gently work the suds into the fabric and rinse thoroughly.
- When drying your garment gently squeeze excess water out or lightly roll in a clean towel.
- Lay your garment flat in its natural shape to dry completely before storing.
Storing your Cashmere Garment
- It is recommended to clean your cashmere garment prior to storing as Moths are attracted to natural fibers, especially when soiled.
- It is best to fold your garment and store on a shelf or in a drawer.